Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Federal Prison Consultant Answers Tough Questions

Clients of White Collar Sentencing Consultants have the answers to the following questions and more:

· What will the other inmates think of me?
· Will I be assaulted
· Will I be extorted?
· Will I be strip searched?
· Will I be given a body cavity search?
· What will a normal day be like?
· How will I pass the time?
· Can I exercise?
· What will I eat?
· Will I be locked in a cell?
· What will the sleeping arrangements be like?
· Will I have to shower in front of other men?
· Will I have to go to the bathroom in front of other men?
· Can I bring anything with me?
· Where will I be sent to prison?
· What about my medications?
· Will I be locked up with murderers and rapists?
· What if I get sick?
· Will everyone know the details of my crime?
· What will happen to my business?
· How soon and how often can I have visitors?
· What will the prison look like?
· Who will I eat with in the chow hall?
· What about gangs?
· Will I need money in prison? How much?
· Will I be forced to work? What kind of job will I get?
· Can I use the bathroom at any time day or night?

Can you afford not to know the answers to these questions?

No comments: